Friday, April 29, 2011

Not a Vlog, but a Commentary

I'm sure Phantom really wanted to do things with me regarding video stuffs, and with him taking advantage of my Skype recording device while I didn't have my GOOD microphone at the time, he got the thing to record the audio of a bunch of YGO commentaries that we sat down and watched that day. Phantom said he would edit it and stuff when he had the time, but since he's busy with his site, and the BasterdBrothers and such, I'd thought I'd give him a break. It took me forever to figure out how to rip the videos from a site, but I pulled it off, plus I found out how to make a mono audio from stereo audio, so I attempted to edit this. If it is off or anything, please, let me know. I didn't edit part 2 yet, and with the feedback, I'll fix whatever this one had a problem with. So yeah guys...feedback is MUCH appreciated. =D

Without further ado, here is the first part of a LONG series of commentaries we did regarding the YGO franchise. Here is Episode 1, Part 1 of YGO Zexal! Enjoy! Also give us feedback on our commentary. It would be helpful for us too with what we do wrong. ALSO BEFORE YOU SAY ABOUT MY MICROPHONE, MY MIC DIED, SO I HAD TO USE MY COMPUTER'S MICROPHONE! I APOLOGIZE, BUT PHANTOM WANTED TO DO THIS. XD

Recommended to full screen this video. I had to make it 640 by 480 to fit on the blog. XD Sorry

Check out PhantomSavages site and Youtube channel at:
http://www.PhantomUnderground.com
http://www.youtube.com/PhantomSavage

0 comments:

Post a Comment