Monday, April 4, 2011

For Those That Still Follow This, You Get A Treat

For those that follow this blog and is a fan of mine, CONGRATS! You will be the first few who will get a sneek peek of a new series I'm doing EXCLUSIVELY on my blog and won't be announced until the next few weeks. Reason being is that I like to have my loyal followers get a special thing and make them feel awesome =3 Plus, i am willing to take the nextstep into seeing who my true followers are, and not just some people who just sub because it is the "in" thing to do.

Without Further ado, I give you the First episode of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Beta Part 1! Now, before you all whine and say, "BUT SKYE, NO MORE PKMN!" Well, here's the thing. Once my LPs on YT are completed, I will start up another LP on blip.tv and placed here on my blog. Those that follow this blog will be the first to see it before it is announced on YT. Don't you guys feel awesome. Hell, I might even let you guys pick which game will be exclusively onto blip and not Youtube. =3 So keep an eye out for that. Until then, enjoy this video =3

P.S. IF IT IS NOT AVAILABLE, IT MEANS THAT IT IS STILL SETTING THE VIDEO UP. MY APOLOGIES SINCE I AM NEW TO BLIP AND DO NOT KNOW HOW THINGS WORK. GIVE ME TIME. THANKS =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment