Friday, April 15, 2011

My First Vlog! YAY!!

This is my first time to make one of these fangled things. It seems allright, and I think I want to do more of these. I'll work on the holding of the camera and such for future videos. Just bare with me on this one for now >>'' I don't have, in the words of Hunter, a "Vlog Hand" LMAO I love that. XD

I hope you enjoy, and if you want me to talk about topics and stuff that interest you, let me know and I can talk about it in the vlog and we can discuss it in the comments. It should be fun. =3

Any other questions, concerns, comments, PM me or anything. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Candylanger said...

Well, taking away the fact that the wind is messing up things, this is a interesting Vlog, like that you are recording yourself walking ( Makes me feel like I am walking beside you and listening to you talking :3 )

End things off, I like this, keep this up.... And I don't have anything more interesting to say :3

Joedub said...

The Weather can never make up its mind can it LOL
I love these vlogs i cant wait to see more

SyKhotic said...

YAY! I have a copyrighted catchphrase now, though not really. I think a couple other vloggers use that term, too. :P

Post a Comment