Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sick, Bored, Info on new Donation Stream, and MORE!

Well....this week was a fine kettle of fish if I do say so myself...

I was sick for the most part. It is an allergy sickness, which means for one with a HORRIBLE immune system, I will have it for another week or two. -_-' I am SOOO mad right now because I feel bad. I am supposed to do fandub work for a Mr. Azurada23 for his Abridged series, and with me hacking and wheezing because of my allergies kicking in my asthma, I can't do a lot of things. I'm sure people are upset about me coughing when i was a guest for Tatsu's stream this weekend as well as being in the calls to discuss a few things.

Also, this week, I managed to go to GameStop and give away my PSP and everything to go with it. In return, I bought Eternal Sonata and Star Ocean for the XBox 360 with no charge for my debit card. I also purchased online the first Croc game for the PS1. I played it a bit, and I am happy with it. X3 I've been recently been playing Eternal Sonata. It is a real fun game, with some of the VA's I like are in there.....even -eyetwitch- Johnny Young Bosch....SERIOUSLY, WHAT ISN'T HE IN?!?!?!?!!?!?

Also this week, Ive been looking up tutorials for my Pokemon Hack that I've been wanting to work on for the past few months. However, instead of a Yu-Gi-Oh one for now, I'm thinking about doing a Pokemon hack with a few people I know as Pokemon, by giving them certain things on the Pokemon, and renaming the Pokemon themselves along with their moveset. I don't have the FULL ideas to it, so don't expect too much out of me, okay? I am having the hardest time placing my sprites into the game as it is. I'm doing everything right, it is just being stupid. I did make PhantomSavage as my Phanty-chu. I just have to insert it into the game. Until I can do that, I won't work on any other sprites.

So yeah, been sick and got a few new things to do. As I said, I didn't record a thing. I've just been bored and trying to entertain myself as best as I can. I came back around Friday for a few reasons, and also because I needed to talk to a few people about a few things concerning recordings and other schtuff. I'll be gone this week as well, in bed since I'm still not feeling too hot.

I did go over drunkendan's house this weekend. We didn't record because we were both lazy and I was most likely going to cough and hack the entire time anyhow. It wasn't going to be the best recording ever, so sorry guys XP. I had fun. Talked toa few people, watched Tatsu's stream, teased them a bit and other stuff.

Also, it seems Youtube wants to revenue my first Tag Force Video. However, i don't think I'll get it since it goes against EVERYTHING in their list. I'm debating on it, so don't get your hopes up.

I apologize to people that have been trying to get a hold of me this week and this weekend. I've been taking care of other things. I will be gone this week to try to recooperate so I can attempt to be helpful to the people that need me in commentary without me dying in it XD

I haven't started to reach that goal at all since I don't feel up to doing anything. I haven't drawn anything except for Tails at work. it seems that he is the only thing I've been drawing anymore, and he looks more awesome everytime I draw him. i should show you guys sometime.

Also, my group, OxyCleanStreams, are planning another donation stream on the 24th of this month, a week before TheSpeedGamers. More information hopefully by the end of the week so we can advertise early. We have all the people attending, but we need to pick the games and settle a time frame. After that, the advertisements are raring to go. We are going to donate to the Child's Play Charity Group. KZX will be the host of this as well as I am for talking to the Charity Group we will be sponsoring. This is also the 2nd annual Birthday Stream for me and KZX as well since my birthday is on the 21st and KZX's is the 29th. We will have a Special Guest (hopefully) since his birthday is a day before mine. it will be epic and I hope you guys will attend.

I will cover the rest of it in another blog hopefully this week. I will update you guys on anything else that happens. Until then, I'll see you guys next week. NO STREAMING FOR ME THIS WEEKEND COMING UP! I have plans to go to PA (Hopefully) for the Videogaming Expo thingie there on the 10th at the Convention Center. We'll see.

Talk to you all later!

X3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Eternal Sonata is great, and hey, it even has Cam Clarke in there although I'm pretty sure he isn't credited.
Clarke is awesome, don't you dare disagree.

Also, you don't know me but I stumbled upon your youtube account and this blog and figured I'd just say I hope you're doing alright.

That is all. :)

Post a Comment