Sunday, September 27, 2009

Schedule for the Future!

Allrighty people. Canis Skye is here for a few things. For those who came here from the video I posted, You should follow my Twitter account from now on. I will post any new blog stuff up on Twitter while I am gone. I will not post up anymore videos saying I posted up a blog. It gets redundant and annoying. So please, follow me on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/CanisSkye

If you don't own Twitter, then bookmark this page and check it every once in a while if you are interested.


Now then, onto other things.

A few months ago, I decided to leave the interwebz to reach my goal that I've always wanted to accomplish but couldn't. The internet is an awesome place, but it can be VERY addicting. I need to start to get away from it slowly in order to reach my goal. My goal isn't known to anyone NOR will it be....well...possibly. You might. Only AFTER the goal is reached. It will be interesting for some people. You'll see. It will make me happy and it will make others happy, I guarentee it!

So...here is how it will go. As most of you know, I draw, I make videos (LP's, Fandubs, and whatnot), I tweet, I blog, made a forum, do donation streams and regular streams, and everything else. Well, it will be reduced during this time. I want time to myself and I don't wanna do a lot of these things while I am on this loooong goal hiatus.

The LP's will be on hold. I thought about recording on just Sundays and upload them once a week. Buuuuut, I don't really wanna do that on my day of rest with how my new schedule will be. I just wanna chillax and stuffs. I know you people miiight groan and unsub, but that's fine. But let me tell you. I will come back better, and more awesome than before. Also, I will cut out the HUUUGE amounts of streams. My streams have been held on Saturday nights starting between 7-8 PM EST time and end after 7 to 8 hours, maybe even 11 hours. I am planning to cut that as well. I am only planning on streaming once a month. HOWEVER, they will be one of two things:

1) I will stream for only an hour, 2 MAX!

oooooor

2) I will be in a donation stream if the OxyClean crew need me to.


Those are the only conditions I have. I can choose not to stream at all, so don't expect much from this.

The twitters will be up ONLY to say I put up a blog entry. That is the ONLY time I will interact with that.

The main thing I will use for this hiatus is my blog. The only days I will update my blog will be on Sundays, most likely in the nights.

I will not be planning on entereing streams, working on co-ops, however, I do have some thing I have to do with someone for a fandub AND donation streams IF NEEDED. These are the only acceptions.

My drawings, on the other hand, I will work on.....mostly. I plan on working on a webcomic mainly for practice. It miiight be just a fan webcomic of Pokemon. It will be fun, and if you know what I have in my artist sight I use, you would get an idea on what it miiiight hold. X3

Basically, Sunday is my internet day to check on things, so that I won't be swamped on my artist site, Youtube, and everything else.

Now, people are probably getting agitated at me by not making videos. Well, there is a liiiiiiitle bonus. I have a new channel that I have been using mainly for my drawing videos. I will post the link up when it is ready to be announced to the world. So expect that in another blog entry. So, this means that if I work on a drawing, I'll record it and post it up on Sundays. That's about the only videos I will post up. I might not even do that either, so just be patient.

Really, this break is just for me finding myself and obtaining a goal that I reallly want to accomplish. So please, don't be mad. I'm sure there are other people you can watch on the internet. Hell, I'm sure they are WAYYY better than I am. Like NintendoCapriSun, ChickenFajita12, TimothyBor, Tatsudoshi, GodDammitJoel, and a MILLION others. Trust me, there are more out there, and it will be fine. I would rather have more support than anything instead of people flaming me about me trying to get a life, if you want to put it that way. I want to improve my life, how I feel, how I act, and handle what I need to handle that I've been running away from I suppose. I'm just having issues with inside my head, my self-esteem, and me tired of a thousand other things.

So that is preety much it. I think I covered everything at this point. So, again, I ask for support. I do not know when I will come back. The goal needs to be reached by May, but I'm hoping I'll meet it before that time. X3 I'm sure I will with everyone's support.

Until then, CanisSkye signing out, saying Take care and I hope to see you all real soon!! X3

To my Friends on Skype, I wish you all well and if you need me for anything, you know how to get to me if it is just support, donation assistance for a stream, and everything else. Don't be afraid to ask. also, GET ALONG!!! That is all.

See ya!!

1 comments:

Spencer D. Tyson said...

God speed, Skye.

Post a Comment