Thursday, September 3, 2009

Parents Come Home to Hell Tommorow...RUN!

Well....This is the end of the "vacation" week for me to be away from my parents as they come home tommorow. And the end result, as some of you know, was a living nightmare. I'm going to vent here my ENTIRE week and te highlights as well...just to make me feel better....or at least try to >>"

From the start, I told my mom that I didn't want my sister to stay with me at all. I wanted to be alone after all the hell these people have put me through mentally and I need a time to chill and feel better. And after Saturday's incident with the bombing of the house due to a flea infestation and getting rid of the cat, after she drilled holes into me with her claws trying to put her into the pet carriage, I just wanted to rest. However, here we start with the venting:

MONDAY:
My sister was at the house, which I knew was going to be there since my neighbor dropped off my parents at the airport and my sister had to watch her husband and their granchild as well as her own child next door. Since my sister's fiancee was ALLL the way in North Jersey and wasn't coming back at all until LATE, she had to stay at the house. It was fine, she did her dishes and cooked some soup for the week, and I bought the baby some food. I just was tired of hearing the baby noises and I REALLY don't like my soon-to-be-brother-in-law...

TUESDAY:
Well...TUesday was an adventure. I woke up to seeing my brother-in-law in my living room, realizing that they stayed the night. They must have slept in the basement at that point, and I thought he was the one that put out the recyclables for the people to get'em. I thought more good towards him, but grumbled at the fact they were still home. I go to work, which was a loooong day, since the night before I couldn't sleep due to that ADF incidient that was going on. I come home and I see my sister flopped on the couch and the kid on the floor practicing his rolling I suppose (he is only 5 to 6 months old), and I find out that there are a huge sink full of dirty dishes that weren't even mine. I was annoyed since she was home ALL day. I grumbled and did them, since I had to do my own, but not doing the bottles. I left them there. SHe then made onion rings, by frying them up in oil. I went into the freezer, wanting to get some of he food that mom got for me to eat for the week, when I noticed that all of it was gone. Turned out that SHE was eating all the food mom left me and I was annoyed. After that, I went and started my wash and I went back to dealing with the ADF issue, when they actually left a bit later that day. I go back to doing the wash, and I realized that they had the house a COMPLETE MESS! Food on the rug, bottles weren't washed, and baby stuff all over. And those of you who read that blog a few days ago knows the end of this night with ADF....wasn't a good day at all..

WEDNESDAY
I have to say, Wed. morning at work was the ONLY GOOD TIME I HAD THIS WEEK. I was working by myself and it was nice and fun. I didn't have any complaints since the day went by REAL fast. I come home and that is where the shit hit the fan. I went to do another load of laundry before I started to clean up everything when I realized that, well, my socks I was wearing had fleas on them. There were a small amount though and I didn't mind it. I groaned, knowing what were to happen if mom came home to it, so I did the wash. THen I remembered that I had to go feed the fish. I walked a few steps to feed the fish, and when I went back to get my basket of clean clothes, my socks were FLOODED with fleas! in only 30 seconds! I freaked out. I tosses the socks away and started to vacumn the enitre basement livingroom. My assumption was this; That they brought the incests with them here from North Jersey. Since they didn't put anything away after they left, I had to clean up the area as well. It wasn't good at all. Hen I went to go and heat up a dinner I bought at SHop Rite since she ate all my food, and I realized that she didn't clean the pot the day before that had the oil from the onion rings. I was traumitized because my mom would NEVER have something like this going on in her house. It wasn' good at all and I couldn't keep up with any of the cleaning so I didn't finish anything. I washed the bottles, and I placed them in my room...as to y'know..remind her that I did the bottles. After that, I finished eating, and I was tossing my tv dinner tray away, when I realized that the trash smelled real bad. I look down in the trash can to realize that she has dirty diapers in the kitchen trash. My mom NEVER lets people with babies do that at all. It is disgusting to even to it. I was destroyed. I tossed the bag outside in the trash bin and called it a day.

Today:
To summarize what my day will be it is this: CLEANING AND VACUMING AND RELAXING AS MUCH AS I CAN!! Today is my last day by myself, and I want to enjoy it as much as I can.

That pretty much sums up the enitre weel of not having parents.....it will be even more hell when I tell my mom all this....I need to find a place to hide...

Until then, see ya in another venting blog! -runs to hide-

1 comments:

PSI Brainshock said...

WOW...My sister suuucks, but yours....I wouldn't even know...

Also, you mispelled Insects as Incests. Pointing out this one for...obvious reasons ._.

Post a Comment