Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Donation Stream Saturday October 17th, 2009 for JDRF

Well, the idea started with me being financially poor and me making horrible racial jokes and then it went to me rambling on about the JDRF walk I'll be going to on Sunday,October 18th. My mom was talking about finding other means of getting money to donate and not have it be just me. We are getting my work, Pharmakon Inc. , in on it as well as my other friends and family. It sounded like an aweseome idea and we are all donating to a great cause. I got to thinking, this is a great opportunity to do a quick little one day donation stream for this cause to get you guys in on this. It will be fun and entertaining (hopefully), and I think it will be awesome.

However, this stream won't be an awesome success without you, the people that are to BE entertained. I have been thinking for a bit, (things might change by the time I get home from work), and have devised a plan for this to be an awesome success.

Now, before I get into anything BIG, I would like to talk about what is the JDRF. For those you do not know, JDRF is the Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation. They are researching to find the cure for Type 1 Diabetes, since most children with a family history of the disease, have this type. With the Walks that they do every year, they get one step closer to finding the cure with support from great sponsers and just your average joe. Lots of people attend these walks, for the child that they lost to this disease, for the kids they have alive and fighting it, or just people that care about the children and do anything to keep the smiles on their faces.

Well, My family have been donating to this for many years since our family has a family history of diabetes in the family (my aunt has it and a few others in my family do, and even I myself might have it). We've been dontating to this cause, as well as the company I work at.

Now, I wish to have others that are WILLING and ABLE to donate, they can. This isn't a forced donation, but it is VERY appreciated for you guys to vote. I'll even throw in a deal during this.

This is where I will talk about how the stream works. Also, I will talk about the nifty swag you get from the JDRF when you donate 100.00. Since this JDRF Walk required sponsers, it is very EASY to acquire the $100.00 to recieve a t-shirt from them. So, you can walk up there and donate to the point where the whole family/company/group can have a t-shirt to proudly say that they made that step forward. So, if you, the individual, donate $100.00 regarding sponsers and family, I will personally mail you (I'll provide the shipping costs, so dun worry about it) a JDRF t-shirt. So, if you donate say, $400.00, you can acquire 4 t-shirts. It is that simple!

Now, for those that are saying "There is no way in Hell I'll make that much!" Well, here is YOUR chance to make the stream a bit better for you personally.

I will be streaming ALL DAY Saturday until like...midnight-ish or a bit earlier than that (Since I AM doing the walk the next day), so, below this paragraph I will have a donation price and what you can do to ake this interesting for the stream..

THE BIGGER THE DONATION, THE BETTER THE SCHTUFF! Read on!:

$0.00 = If you cannot donate oncesoever, you can go and make my video talking about this a featured video on your channel. I will be sure to give you a shoutout. Just PM me on YT and I'll make sure that you have indeed done this.

$5.00 = a half hour of me playing ANY game you would like to watch me play horribly or great.**

$10.00 = an hour of me playing any game you so want me to play! **

$15.00 = a Youtube/UStream Layout **YT IS BETA LAYOUT ONLY!**

$25.00 = 1 doodle with one character OR
singing a song OR
another hour of gaming**

$50.00 = 1 doodle with 2 characters OR
2 doodles with one character each OR
1 1/2 hours of gaming**

$100.00 = a JDRF T-shirt

** = games that you know I have, Emulated games, but if emulated, only NES, Genesis, SNES, SEGA CD, GB, GBC, GBA!!! DS IS A MAYBE UNTIL I TEST OUT A FEW THINGS. ALSO, GIVE ME TIMES FOR WHEN YOU WANT ME TO STREAM YOUR GAME! THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS X3


I would like for those who donate to this cause, to verify that you did through PM in Ustream or even YT, whichever is comfortable for you. Within this, I would like you to give me your game/song/drawing you would like for me to do and at what time during the day.

Also, as far as giving out the t-shirt, I cannot distribute it outside of the US. So, if you donate $100.00 and you are out of the country, we will talk out an agreement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment