Monday, August 31, 2009

ADF incident - my side of the story!

Allright. for those who are new to this whole incident, me and this guy kept going head to head at each other in the past about my characters and how he took some of my commission worked characters into his own characters, calling them "original". We finally led to the agreement that me and 2 other people created and he and I both agreed to the standards (mind you that he wasn't willing to listen UNTIL I got him suspended on Y! Gallery about this incident).

Months passed, and all was allright. I would check up on his DA page every so often, to get a chuckle every now and then about "The World of Phillip" and I would laugh at his lies at how he lives in PA, which he live in NJ, and how he had a few things going on, and seeing his "new self" which looked like he hadn't eaten for weeks since he lost the pounds too fast, causing his body to look a bit deformed. However...

About a few months ago, an image caught my eye in his gallery. I opened it up to reveal that he indeed posted my picture up with him and claimed that I was his "ex-girlfriend". This was very irrating because I NEVER went out with the guy in the firest place and I realized that he was, once again, in his fantasy world and it angered me to no end. I DO have higher standards, and besides, the last time I OFFICIALLY dated was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back in 8th grade of middle school. Really...I don't know what gave him the idea to think I was his in the first place or what it was going to get him in the end. Also the fact that he posted my real self up on his DA irratated me because I hate how I look, and it was uncalled for since I didn't give him permission to do so.

I couldn't fight back about it, so I just tried to ignore it and move on. However, recently, he posted a picture of Ko up (drawn by Ryosuke and colored by him) I suupose to see how I would react. This irratated me too since he then broke our agreement COMPLETELY.

It seemed that someone else seen this and understood how I felt, and created an account called ADF-Fuensalido and photoshopped a picture of his face on Sakura Haruno from Naruto. It was a blessing from the heavens and I immedietly too the opportunity to comment and ask who this angel from the heavens was. It was then that ADF ASSUMED it was me, but I can't take the awesome credit that this person did. It wouldn't be right.

So now I am supposedly the evil mastermind behind a group of "thugs" and making them do the dirty work, when really, they chose to do it themselves. I have no control over their actions. For now, I just want to say that I feel better knowing that people understand how I feel towards this and feeling helpless since I can't do a thing about it. His watchers will never hear my side of the story and now he is making conditions once again, thinking he has the upper hand. It ticks me off and I want Justice to be done. I want Karma to hit him where it hurts for him because he needs a reality check. Calling me his Ex-Girlfriend and claiming he lives in PA and placing my characters up won't make him popular and get watchers and more pageviews. It makes him look like the laughing stock of the internet and it won't make people trust him anymore.

That's all I have to say about this for now. An update blog entry will be up by the end of the day, plus a video to vent out about this situation, basically talking about what is here, plus much more to get things off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment