Friday, July 30, 2010

Those BLEH Days and Randomness..

Well, things for me have been one HELL of a rollercoaster ride. I've been depressed to the point of not wanting to be in hardly ANY contact with my frends until just recently this week when I slowly came back into the Skype calls I'm usually in. SOmetimes even then, with the people that don't even bug me, I don't want to be in them as much anymore. I guess I'm just too bummed to do ANYthing. Hell, I still have layouts to do, and just need an inspirational spark to do those things anymore. That's a bad thing. I SHOULD be able to do them, regardless of what I feel at the moment. It's what I went to school for, and I need to handle on how to do things with me being pissed, fustrated, or whatever. I mean, of course walking away from it for a few min. and returning is normal to do. It's just hard to explain these things like this.

I've also been asked to help out my frend again with his money issues. I'm sure he feels bad about doing this. I mean, my friend and I REALLY hate doing these things, but hey, I rather grit my teeth and bare it like he does than have him on the streets. Guilt would sink in if I didn't help him and besides; his parents asked him to do it for them. How can he say no to that? ^^''

But yeah. I've been thinking about things too hard again today...

Like, my parents are talking me into doing graphical work for my boss. I mean, yeah, I went to school for it, but, the way they act, it makes me feel like I shouldn't even BE in ths field of work. Aw well, they can kiss my ass. I'm going to work REAL hard at this, and who knows? THis could be my big break! We will soon see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment