Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First Blog!

My first Blog. I'm kind of excited. I am a bit wierd that I might actually start to do some things like this. Well, This blog is based off me being emo at times and I want to cut loose, or just stating rants, opinions, talking about games, manga, anime, upcoming videos, etc, maybe even stories from my old story days from back in my highschool early days when i was in the middle of constructing my own story starting with the before story. Who knows? It might be interesting to see what things will happen with this blog. But yeah. I hope you people will enjoy this blog.

For my Youtube Subscribers, this might not interest you, but by all means, you can check this out if you want. It COULD interest you.

For random people stumbling into this blog, I hope this meets with what you are looking for.

Anyway, here is to a new blog....and me actually using a blog >>''

2 comments:

AngelPwned said...

Hey Skye, I watched you on the 36 hour marathon. I saw some of your OoT LP on the stream, mostly just you being lost in the water temple, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. Can't wait to read more blog entries. =]

Unknown said...

Hey Skye. i am so excited about your blog and your youtube channel about game, ect. by the way how old are you and where you from? just ask

Post a Comment